First, I generally like to pick a card from the Journey of Love deck to get the overall feeling of what is going on in your romantic life on a spiritual soul level.
As I was drawing, one card was calling loudly, and it’s no wonder it was the Lovers card. EDIT: I really wanted to tell you in the message when you brought up that you loved the Lovers card in the other deck that I posted a picture of, but I figured I’d save the surprise…
Lovers was reversed which tells me that you are not with the other in the way you would like. It is a confirmation that they are the one. It is a confirmation that things are near completion. Having this card for someone who is already confident of their twin-ness is like seeing 11:11, as it is telling you that things are being worked on in your favor, just be patient and trust the process.
The difficulty or obstacle you are facing is Simplicity. You might be making things too complicated, either mentally, or literally. Time to really embrace the NOW. Live one day at a time. Face one task at a time.
Upcoming you have Falling in your near future. Falling is telling you that you will be presented with an opportunity to fall in love. This isn’t an earthly love, this is heaven sent. You will be scared, but you just have to go for it. What comes to mind is that your twin will want to be intimate with you and you will have mixed feelings but ultimately not want to do it because you will have many fears that it will fail ad you will be left hurt. I am telling you to go for it and throw caution to the wind. Do not think of the future ramifications, only the present. And if you want what the present is offering, then take it. It is what is needed for both of your souls growth.
I wanted to tap into where your twin is at currently… I got Contemplation. I can’t think of a better thing. Whatever you are doing is working, whether it is energetic or physical, keep it up. And if you were wondering that, this is confirmation. They are thinking of you, questioning the possibilities, trying to figure it out, to make sense of it all.
Remember to enjoy the journey, it can’t be much longer now!
As I was drawing, one card was calling loudly, and it’s no wonder it was the Lovers card. EDIT: I really wanted to tell you in the message when you brought up that you loved the Lovers card in the other deck that I posted a picture of, but I figured I’d save the surprise…
Lovers was reversed which tells me that you are not with the other in the way you would like. It is a confirmation that they are the one. It is a confirmation that things are near completion. Having this card for someone who is already confident of their twin-ness is like seeing 11:11, as it is telling you that things are being worked on in your favor, just be patient and trust the process.
The difficulty or obstacle you are facing is Simplicity. You might be making things too complicated, either mentally, or literally. Time to really embrace the NOW. Live one day at a time. Face one task at a time.
"Love. Trust. Have Faith. Be Patient. Wait and you shall see. Let simplicity be."
Upcoming you have Falling in your near future. Falling is telling you that you will be presented with an opportunity to fall in love. This isn’t an earthly love, this is heaven sent. You will be scared, but you just have to go for it. What comes to mind is that your twin will want to be intimate with you and you will have mixed feelings but ultimately not want to do it because you will have many fears that it will fail ad you will be left hurt. I am telling you to go for it and throw caution to the wind. Do not think of the future ramifications, only the present. And if you want what the present is offering, then take it. It is what is needed for both of your souls growth.
I wanted to tap into where your twin is at currently… I got Contemplation. I can’t think of a better thing. Whatever you are doing is working, whether it is energetic or physical, keep it up. And if you were wondering that, this is confirmation. They are thinking of you, questioning the possibilities, trying to figure it out, to make sense of it all.
Reflections, time to look outward inTo find those hidden spacesResiding aloneWaiting for my twin soulWaiting for myself
Remember to enjoy the journey, it can’t be much longer now!
