These messages are from the Mother Mary Oracle by Alana Fairchild and offer divine assistance from Mother Mary directly to assist you with your earth mission. The messages can pertain to your spiritual path whether currently smooth or bumpy, and in any way it may present, as in a love situation or some other fashion.
"At this time, I call upon Mother Mary who loves us unconditionally." And I select a card for the energy of your spiritual life at present... Our Lady of the Whispering Heart. The message Mother Mary has at this time is, "I want to be close to you, my cherished child, so I dwell in your heart. From that sacred place, I speak to you daily. Can you feel my presence? I am the voice within that assures you all is well. I am the feeling in your heart that tells you it is alright to trust, no matter what appears to be. I am the knowing in your heart, that every prayer you speak is heard, and answered by me instantly. I am the joy and relief in your heart as you realize your answered prayers are already unfolding in divine perfection. Listen for me and know peace within."
This oracle is powerful because my knowing that you are a daily inspiration for so many others, hopefully is also confirmation to you that you are on the right track with what you are doing. And I now select a card for what is the energy of your upcoming spiritual life...
The card is Our Lady of Passion with the message, "I know the secret fire that burns in your heart. even if you cannot remember it, deep within, you yearn for its excitement, energy, and direction. I bring you a gift, a gift of awakening to that passion within. A gift of remembering your purpose. A gift of energy, direction, and endless divine support to manifest you passionate purpose in this lifetime. Dare to dream of your fulfillment, beloved. I bring you the resources you need to succeed, so that all of this planet may benefit from your heart on fire with divine passionate purpose."
If not yet on your radar, it is obvious with this oracle that you are going to be really coming into the unfoldment of your full mission. The period of influence is within one year, so it is quite possible that you will notice a shift gradually, not all at once, but make your unconscious dreams conscious now. Dare to dream big. What so you really want to do and be and become? This is waiting for you now.
Last but not least, let's see what the divine has in store for your present love life. For this I will pull from the Journey of Love by Alana Fairchild. And the current card is Devotion to the Small. This oracle is interestingly less about a romantic love and more about mother earth wishing you love in return for your devotion and all that you do for her.
As such, she is gifting you with the confidence that, "Whatever love seeds you are planting now, she will see come to fruition."
For your future love (within a year) we have The Cloak. Oddly, as much as I've used this deck, I don't think I've ever pulled this card so I'm going to copy some of the text directly:
"You can safely release the forms of security that you once held. You do not have to abandon your boundaries with others, rather your boundaries are so functional that you can enter into relationships with more openness, trusting that your boundary will naturally assert itself when necessary, giving you the connection to yourself that you need, when you need it, without having to withdraw from the relationship entirely. it is time to trust your own boundaries and practice letting them help you while actively engaging in deeper relationship. You'll have fun!"
So we are seeing some amazing things on the horizon for you. Enjoy your divine unraveling and the pathways illuminating into the greater parts of yourself that are up and coming. It is yours for the taking. I hope you enjoyed this and that it was helpful to you.
"At this time, I call upon Mother Mary who loves us unconditionally." And I select a card for the energy of your spiritual life at present... Our Lady of the Whispering Heart. The message Mother Mary has at this time is, "I want to be close to you, my cherished child, so I dwell in your heart. From that sacred place, I speak to you daily. Can you feel my presence? I am the voice within that assures you all is well. I am the feeling in your heart that tells you it is alright to trust, no matter what appears to be. I am the knowing in your heart, that every prayer you speak is heard, and answered by me instantly. I am the joy and relief in your heart as you realize your answered prayers are already unfolding in divine perfection. Listen for me and know peace within."
This oracle is powerful because my knowing that you are a daily inspiration for so many others, hopefully is also confirmation to you that you are on the right track with what you are doing. And I now select a card for what is the energy of your upcoming spiritual life...
The card is Our Lady of Passion with the message, "I know the secret fire that burns in your heart. even if you cannot remember it, deep within, you yearn for its excitement, energy, and direction. I bring you a gift, a gift of awakening to that passion within. A gift of remembering your purpose. A gift of energy, direction, and endless divine support to manifest you passionate purpose in this lifetime. Dare to dream of your fulfillment, beloved. I bring you the resources you need to succeed, so that all of this planet may benefit from your heart on fire with divine passionate purpose."
If not yet on your radar, it is obvious with this oracle that you are going to be really coming into the unfoldment of your full mission. The period of influence is within one year, so it is quite possible that you will notice a shift gradually, not all at once, but make your unconscious dreams conscious now. Dare to dream big. What so you really want to do and be and become? This is waiting for you now.
Last but not least, let's see what the divine has in store for your present love life. For this I will pull from the Journey of Love by Alana Fairchild. And the current card is Devotion to the Small. This oracle is interestingly less about a romantic love and more about mother earth wishing you love in return for your devotion and all that you do for her.
For your future love (within a year) we have The Cloak. Oddly, as much as I've used this deck, I don't think I've ever pulled this card so I'm going to copy some of the text directly:
"You can safely release the forms of security that you once held. You do not have to abandon your boundaries with others, rather your boundaries are so functional that you can enter into relationships with more openness, trusting that your boundary will naturally assert itself when necessary, giving you the connection to yourself that you need, when you need it, without having to withdraw from the relationship entirely. it is time to trust your own boundaries and practice letting them help you while actively engaging in deeper relationship. You'll have fun!"
So we are seeing some amazing things on the horizon for you. Enjoy your divine unraveling and the pathways illuminating into the greater parts of yourself that are up and coming. It is yours for the taking. I hope you enjoyed this and that it was helpful to you.


