To begin the rabbit hole of deeper soul level twin information that you can not get anywhere else, proceed when ready..

ENTER HERE

More information on my Twin Flame Specific Services. More info on Angi's Journey.

Saturday, November 1, 2014

TF Reading - 11 Spread


Reading:
Past: The first thing I notice is there are a lot of things to address before twin comes into the scene in the way you want.  The overall message is, you can't have the happy ending as things are right now, some stuff needs sorted first. 

There seems to be an ex in the picture, such as a soul mate relationship that has ended romantically, but there are either ties to this person energetically (needing cord cutting) or contractually through paperwork. It is possible there are joint interests or assets such as kids, pets, property, business, home, loose ends, etc. that are currently being affected by this person.

Current: Whatever the joint asset/interest is (I'm thinking kids) I am seeing that you need a break, but even that won't work for long, because it is really the stagnant energy that is wearing you down, not even the situation and circumstances like you are thinking.  For example, you might have thought, "If only this person or situation were the way I want it, I would be so much better off." But really it is just that you are being drained, and it is like your energy is slowly leaking into that situation constantly.

I am seeing that you are wanting this stage to be over and am getting the indication that yes, it will be able to progress to dissolving amicably enough (maybe not perfect, but within reason) in the near future. 
This is all overdue and outdated energy that needs to be dissolved. 

I intended on picking a card for assistance with transmuting this to a more appropriate place, but when I did the cards didn't make sense (two came out) so I was thinking about what it was trying to say, thinking that maybe I am not tapped in with that deck right now. One was a card that says to let your guard down and be your true self. Although this is great advise, I don't see how it would be helpful in your situation. Then what happened instead was I felt a wave of energy rush over me and I assumed your energy to feel it first hand. Sitting in that place, I actually don't feel too bad. And then I realized what is going on. You have an artificial shield around you that is filtering what comes in and goes out and it is projecting what you want the world to think of you and what you want to see from the world, but it isn't reality. I am not saying you are living in a fantasy world (because I am not one of those people that thinks there is a problem with that anyhow). But instead I am suggesting you are operating in a way that doesn't serve you beneficially in a spiritual way, it is more a way to help you cope with the situation and real life that is not how you want it to be. It feels like you are in denial and not dealing with real emotions and pretending everything is okay, but it's not. You are being asked to lower this facade a bit, even if it is just when by yourself or with those you feel comfortable with being yourself. You are being asked to feel real emotions, like anger and sadness.  really feel them, throw a temper tantrum or cry and scream like a baby. 

The other card was just a general message of unconditional love (more on that later). Now, having said that, the rest of your reading from the 11 spread is amazingly positive, but I wanted to give you the heavy stuff first. Because with a promised happy ending (like I'm about to tell you), you do still are going to want to do some work to do on your end.

In your near future: You will be soon rising above where you even thought was possible. You are going to be able to be more mentally alert, and functional and in a period of just being completely productive and getting stuff done and having support from others. This relates to your twin journey somehow, although I am not exactly picking up on in what way.

The outcome: of your current twin situation is a reunion with your twin and everything being in order in a way better than you can even imagine. I know this sounds like a typical statement, but I am getting this intuitively and based on the way the cards laid out. Which I why I like cards, because to me it feels a bit like I can make up anything I want with words (not that I would do that), but if the cards are backing it up, it has a bit more credibility. Not sure if clients even agree, that is just my idea. 

I do want to note that the cards signifying you and your twin (the last two on the right) show you being upside down and in the position of the heart (bottom row) means that you will be emotionally reserved and holding back/guarded because you will be afraid of being hurt again.  Although I can't say I blame you, I am certain this is where the "Unconditional Love" card comes into play. There is a huge fear and risk that with being vulnerable that we will be hurt again, but that is what is being asked of you when the time comes.  I like to do my readings in writing because you may forget that fact in the coming months, but when you most need to be reminded, you may end up seeing it again. 

I am not getting a month/year timeline for your uniting because I feel your time-frame is very situational. Once you tie up the issues, you will then be on a timeline, until then you are in a timeless limbo.  That is not to say that it won't happen, reuniting is the conclusion, so it WILL happen. It is not a matter of rushing to get these things done either. It is just more a matter of having patience to allow things to unfold in the way best for you and everyone else considered and that it will be better than you expect it to work out. And remember that things are looking up for you drastically in your very near future, just try to work on that emotional release stuff!