To begin the rabbit hole of deeper soul level twin information that you can not get anywhere else, proceed when ready..

ENTER HERE

More information on my Twin Flame Specific Services. More info on Angi's Journey.

Saturday, November 1, 2014

New Moon Energies & Solar Flares

Without knowing much about your twin situation, I just pulled a card to gauge what is the overall energetic state. I got the card that is asking you to pray. Now, I don’t know your religious beliefs or anything concerning your views on prayer, but I feel guided to tell you mine for some reason, I hope I don’t bore you too much! The reason to share I think is so I can explain just what I mean by “prayer” and that I’m not one who just throws the term around.

First of all, I grew up without any exposure to church, god, or the like until I was about 6 years old and my grandma would sometimes take me to her unitarian church. From there I was exposed to wicca, pagan, catholic, baptist, new age, jehovas witness, lutheran, pentecostal, hoodoo, mormon, and non-demoninational, hindu.. in that order. I eventually ended up turning atheist until about 2012 until I became fascinated with mediumship from seeing it on TV and I decided to either prove it wrong or learn it. After being highly skeptical, I ended up realizing it is true, which I was not expecting, and it changed everything for me. I quickly caught up with all the new age stuff I had missed out all those years of my absence. Unfortunately, with new age also comes a tie to conspiracy theories and at times I would go off the deep end with conspiracies and new age stuff in general. Then I noticed new age concepts can be very dogmatic, there are many parallels between new age and religion and I got a bit put off for a while. Also, something very bad happened to me and it was traumatic. My new age friends were telling me I attracted it to myself, which I felt was very inconsiderate, so I left the whole mess for a while. Then what happened was I realized my true inner spirituality and new age were separate. I didn’t have to turn away from spirituality completely because I didn’t like the new age movement. I could pick and choose what worked for me.

One thing I couldn’t shake was the twin flame thing. It seemed twin flame knowingness was as real to me as my own consciousness. It was not separate from me, it was me. I couldn’t cut it out no matter what I did or how hard I tried. I did have issue with several twin flame theories though, but not the twin flames in general. Through much trial and error I found what worked for me personally and saw that my views on things were helping others.

Therefore, you realize that it seems that separation is a rite of passage, and good things do actually come out of it, no matter how much it actually hurts while going through it. And no matter how you try to control the situation or what you try to do, it is out of your hands. It’s not the surrender they talk about in twin flame stages, but it’s a deeper surrender. Or is it? A surrender of self completely. Surrender to a higher power. You can title the power what you want.. universe, god, higher self, spirit.. but there is definitely an element of it being bigger than your mind. And it seems the only language that understands is spoken through the heart. The heart speaks the language of the soul. Anytime we are thinking mentally, we are disconnected from our higher power. An when we are with twin and everything is great, we are fully in our heart, we are literally connected with that higher power at that time. That is why our twins become disconnected from us, they get too mental. And we teeter on the edge between the two, the biggest reason is because we WANT to be back in the heart, but it just hurts too much when the twin is not on board anymore. So we go back and forth between the two regularly while separate. And then we feel crazy and lost. Only others going through it would understand all this.

So when I say to pray, I am saying to get back to the heart first. That is the only way you can actually be in true prayer. You may hear people say to lose the ego. And then the answer to how is to be in your heart. And you might think it’s easier said than done, but the reality is it’s as easy as energetically connecting with your twin. No matter what the external circumstances appear to be, logically speaking, you have to just let all that go and allow yourself to connect with them and not beat yourself up for it being weird, or crazy, or any of those things that you feel like. Also, allowing yourself to feel emotion from your heart, release sadness and tears of frustration or they will fester and turn you bitter and further disconnected from your heart.

Praying is like keeping a journal. It’s not to get a result, it is a result in an of itself. It doesn’t matter if anyone hears you or not, you do it to release. It’s like talking to yourself. The effects are immediate. Talking in the group is a form of prayer. Although if you post something informative, it might not sound like a prayer, but it is a way to release, to let it go, to surrender. And when you are praying to a higher power, be honest. Really spill your guts and say it like it is. Don’t hold back or feel like you will be judged or misunderstood.

The truth is that I actually pray to my twin. I don’t try to, it just happens. Mostly because I did it since childhood. I had an imaginary friend all my life and it was the energy of my twin. And so when I would pray, it was more like a conversation than anything. And I would even feel like I would get responses back. That was a confirmation of how I knew my twin was who he was, because when we would talk it was the familiar energy responding to me. It blew my mind that I actually met him in real life finally after all this time. And when I realized how impossible it would be to really be together, I was completely heart-broken. But even when he left me, and I started praying again, I can’t shake the fact that I’m stull praying to him, just now I have a name, and face, and personality, and memories, and quirks, etc. to attribute to this mystery person I have been talking to all my life. And some days it is comforting. And other days it is down right maddening. I have tried to pray to “God” but never could get into it. I have tried to work with angels and guides, my twin comes to me in meditations as my guide. He comes to me an time I tap into any higher power as that higher power. So I have just given into it completely. I really hope this is helping you in some way and not just me rambling, because I wouldn’t normally explain my experiences in a reading unless I was feeling like I needed to for some reason.

So other than my elaborate story on prayer another card came out along with it, and it was the card that says that things will turn out better than you are expecting or planning. (twin related of course). Well, that card is great and all but is also difficult to believe. I mean it sounds great in theory, for someone to tell you that things will be better than you can even come up with in your wildest dreams, but I’m sure you can think of times when this has been the case, so it’s not like you can’t even picture it happening for you. It just seems impossible when things are not good now. Not only that, but aren’t there times when you would rather take half best just to have something rather than nothing at all? Well, unfortunately it is all or nothing. You are only going to get the all when the nothing time is over.

I don’t want to give you false hope, but I see that your twin will come back. It looks like 3 months from where I sit. But time is very changeable and could speed up or slow down when external factors change. I will say that you can do whatever you want in this mean time to try to get over it but that my experience with moving on is that it doesn’t work. I tried dating, self-work, therapy, immersion in hobbies.. pick your poison of distraction, you will just get clearer signs like vivid dreams (you said you had a vivid dream the other day, right.. I think that was you, sorry if I got that wrong) Also if I remember correctly, the card that you got for sample reading was the theme of going with the flow.. well anytime we are cut off from our twin we just have to go with it and give up trying to force things. Just completely lay off twin brain and work on distracting yourself (I sometimes get the card of travel for distractions and I got that for you as well) but know that it isn’t to get over your twin, but just to cope with separation. It reminds me of the 6 of swords in tarot, in case you are not familiar, I will explain why. People have different interpretations for 6 swords, but the way I see it is that the swords are in the boat in front of the people, that means they are not escaping their problems, they are coming with them, no matter where you go, twin will be with you, you can’t disconnect, you can’t lose them. But you can try, as long as you know that I think it’s perfectly fine to try.

I got the card of self acceptance for you. I think you are struggling with your decisions and how you are coping. You have guilt and regrets. These are things you really have to let go of. They will only hinder your twin progress. Not saying he won’t come back until you master it, but that it is on your to do list. There is only one person to love and accept completely and whole heartedly and that is you. With your twin it comes easily. It is easier to accept them and their faults and forgive them than yourself. You have to be just as forgiving of yourself as you are of them. No matter what he is doing right now, you would accept him open arms, if he came right back no matter that he did, yet you judge yourself for your actions when you are the broken one living with yourself right now. Be more gentle and loving of yourself as you are of him. You are the same soul so it just kind of makes sense. Everything you are going through right now is part of your twin journey and part of your story. It is OK. There is nothing wrong with you or your actions. You are doing the best you can and it is really hard to go through all this so you are allowed to do whatever you want to get past it.

Just want to mention that I pulled more cards but they are saying the same things.. one was “dream a little” and the first things that came to my mind was my story of how I connect with my twin. The theme of that card being divine inspiration. The way I explained I connect with my twin is literally like I am connected to a higher power and it is always an enlightening experience in one way or another. The other card was to pray more and progress will be assured. So that is great because not only is it validating that the other prayer card was correct, but to me it also is confirming my assessment that he will come back. So just hang in there and keep doing what is working for you and cut out what isn’t. It’s a time to be selfish. But selfish to your heart, not your mind. As long as you are true to your heart you can’t go wrong. It is all part of the plan.