To begin the rabbit hole of deeper soul level twin information that you can not get anywhere else, proceed when ready..

ENTER HERE

More information on my Twin Flame Specific Services. More info on Angi's Journey.

Thursday, October 30, 2014

TF Reading


Reading:

ME: First thing I want to point out is that I designated you as the queen of diamonds and your twin as the jack of spades. notice you two are facing each other, that means he is also feeling for you a lot but overriding it by pretending that he is content in his mind. next is near future.. near future for twin is that he is going to be overwhelmed with grief and have a change of heart like an epiphany and come back. however.. let's talk about you now.. you are in the center row and there is a card there that says fling. that seems to imply casual sex, so that is not exactly what it means, unless you were going for that, but it is basically a relationship to get you through the rough times. now, this is current, so I am not sure if you have someone in mind, but if not, it will be soon. you don't have to act on it if you don't choose to. the other card in the center is "overwhelmed" that is theme for both you and your twin, of the whole reading actually. next is near future for you..

CLIENT: ok so you are sure fling doesn't apply to him? bc I'm wondering if he is...no I am not interested right now in anyone but it would be nice to have someone interested in me! I wouldn't act on it, but u know the attention would definitely be nice as I feel so down and out

ME: I would say no it's not twin, you can use your judgment on that, but you are on to something, it can be as simple as someone showing you a little attention to brighten your mood. But I'll be honest, for near future you got the persistence and tedious cards.. those both say pretty much the same thing in different ways.. it is referring to your twin journey and it may not be fun or easy, but it is necessary to go through the wait and torture for the conclusion which is.. You are familiar with tarot, right? 6 cups and 2 cups.. two of the best twin cards..

CLENT: omg I just pulled 2 of cups the other day! but I am so disillusioned I took the part of new love as loving myself

ME: Basically emotional reunion and spiritual connection fulfilling sacred vows.

f you are interested in learning more about this spread.. click HERE for more.