With it being a New Moon/Solar Eclipse, today is a huge day for everyone on Earth. But the twin energies are off the chart! I am expecting some miracles for us all. Many have been saying there will be twin progress in October or “harvest time” and I know that is starting today, I feel it fully in my soul. I was supposed to do your reading yesterday, but I’m really glad I waited until I FELT the new moon kick into my energy body fully before doing the reading, because yesterday I was feeling like this eclipse was a bit of wishful thinking, and now I know it’s not. I personally feel a great surge of energy right now as a side effect and will be channeling that into whatever happens in this reading and healing if something comes up that needs to be addressed. I first pick an initial card to gauge where to begin and go from there..
The Void
The theme behind the void is about being in the present moment. Normally I would give advice to let go of the past with regrets and feelings of nostalgia and also any expectations for the future and just be in the here and now. But I’m getting that it is different for you. I really feel a more positive message that this has to do with the eclipse energy and I am hearing loudly ‘the void of the moon’ which I am not sure exactly what that means, so now I just looked it up and it apparently the moon is void from today at 5:22 PM until 9:09 PM today. This is key. The Eclipse is at 5:44 during that void. I am going to be outside doing some heavy manifestation during that time. I have already started my work last night and did more this morning and will continue to do so probably until about 9 tonight. I would suggest you do the same. Perhaps light a candle with a wish for the intention of your twin desires. Today all wishes and manifestations are super charged! The card even looks like an eclipsed sun with a divine woman being, as if she herself is assisting the transition of the solar eclipse today. I feel like this is someone in the spirit realm who has our back in twin related progress. Like the divine feminine overseer of all twin journeys (if there was one). If you can connect to her energy today during this void time, do a candle meditation or anything else you feel drawn to do while connected to her. I will provide a picture since you said you are bad at visualizing. Meditate on the image. Really see and feel it. Get lost in it as if you are there. Connect with her. Feel like you are her and she is you. And when that sun goes eclipse know that you are a part of it, truly and fully, more than just an observer of the event. Feel your own divine presence in the works today. Don’t be afraid to take credit for it. It is not bigger than you, it is you. You are this eclipse. Divinely connected to it. At this moment, it is not your twin that is the focus, it is your divine feminine power presence and your all knowing self that is in charge of this whole twin thing behind the scenes. After tonight, I feel you will be opened up to your inner divinity in a way that you have not experienced before, or maybe only in glimpses and with that will come some peace and serenity that you have been lacking and craving. I will pull more now to see what else we can gather..
The Void
The theme behind the void is about being in the present moment. Normally I would give advice to let go of the past with regrets and feelings of nostalgia and also any expectations for the future and just be in the here and now. But I’m getting that it is different for you. I really feel a more positive message that this has to do with the eclipse energy and I am hearing loudly ‘the void of the moon’ which I am not sure exactly what that means, so now I just looked it up and it apparently the moon is void from today at 5:22 PM until 9:09 PM today. This is key. The Eclipse is at 5:44 during that void. I am going to be outside doing some heavy manifestation during that time. I have already started my work last night and did more this morning and will continue to do so probably until about 9 tonight. I would suggest you do the same. Perhaps light a candle with a wish for the intention of your twin desires. Today all wishes and manifestations are super charged! The card even looks like an eclipsed sun with a divine woman being, as if she herself is assisting the transition of the solar eclipse today. I feel like this is someone in the spirit realm who has our back in twin related progress. Like the divine feminine overseer of all twin journeys (if there was one). If you can connect to her energy today during this void time, do a candle meditation or anything else you feel drawn to do while connected to her. I will provide a picture since you said you are bad at visualizing. Meditate on the image. Really see and feel it. Get lost in it as if you are there. Connect with her. Feel like you are her and she is you. And when that sun goes eclipse know that you are a part of it, truly and fully, more than just an observer of the event. Feel your own divine presence in the works today. Don’t be afraid to take credit for it. It is not bigger than you, it is you. You are this eclipse. Divinely connected to it. At this moment, it is not your twin that is the focus, it is your divine feminine power presence and your all knowing self that is in charge of this whole twin thing behind the scenes. After tonight, I feel you will be opened up to your inner divinity in a way that you have not experienced before, or maybe only in glimpses and with that will come some peace and serenity that you have been lacking and craving. I will pull more now to see what else we can gather..
