To begin the rabbit hole of deeper soul level twin information that you can not get anywhere else, proceed when ready..

ENTER HERE

More information on my Twin Flame Specific Services. More info on Angi's Journey.

Friday, October 24, 2014

She is the Moon

(After the Eclipse Energy, New Moon Card) As if yesterday wasn't huge enough of a card, and speaking of miracles, deepening intuition and twin progress, this is a huge message despite the fact that it references the moon, which is really cool, and I was pulling a card to pick up on what energy the new moon is bringing in for you. The new moon has been in Scorpio as of 9:09 last night and it joined the sun and another key planet in Scorpio as well, I wanted to pull a card on the moon energy specifically to see what it is bringing in for you. Well this card is just huge confirmation in saying that the energy is shifting in a huge way. More specifically, it is a card that talks about things happening behind the scenes. This is really interesting because it is typical of the moon, which represents the subconscious mind, that things that are mystery and unknown with moon energy. I am getting that this is referring to your twin directly. There is progress being made twin-wise (for all of us) and it may not be noticeably visible but happening regardless within them. This is pretty important because the full super-moon two weeks ago seemed to affect the “chasers” more and this new moon seems to be affecting the “runners” although I have no proof of that, it is just the message I am getting from all over the place, to include this reading.
This again, is apparent to me as with the void card that this message is universal twin wide, not just you specifically. I will be getting into your specific situation next, unless the cards have an agenda of their own again! As for this card, I would suggest doing more candle work with it to more fully utilize the energy of Scorpio for the next couple days in your twin’s progress. And I just realized, not only is the moon behind the scenes, Scorpio is absolutely the most behind the scenes sign and that of mysteries and magic. If I didn't make it clear enough yesterday about the void bringing miracles, this card is absolutely confirming it. I am getting that what is happening right now is setting the stage for future success. Just hold on to whatever you can right now, faith, trust, grasp at straws, whatever you can, because there is progress being made.

The image of this card looks like a moon, whereas yesterday looked like an eclipsed sun. This card has a woman figure pictured again and I wouldn't be surprised if she is the same one as yesterday, except instead of flying in the sky assisting that eclipse, she is down here doing some groundwork. She appears to be very sincerely focused and meditating on our behalf, she truly wants the success of twins, she takes it personally. I would suspect this is because it is personal for her, though she might be in spirit form, she feels for us deeply and I wouldn't doubt she is spirit connected to us all who are struggling through this. She is clearly not slaking in her work and leaving us to be miserable, she is doing what needs to be done and just asks for more patience and trust in her. She is going to make is all right and fix it all, it is just taking some time. Apparently our twins are stubborn (you don’t say). She is not pictured with her divine counterpart in either the void or this card, so I would say that she doesn't have her connection until we get ours. Seems fair to me! Actually, no, I wouldn't wish this on even my worst enemy. So I suggest we join her in the manifestation work to make it stronger. We may not know exactly what all needs to be done for our twins, we kind of have limited vision to it all, even if we get glimpses, but, just joining in will help and show the universe just how serious we are about wanting this to be in our lives.
Notice the wording, she IS the moon, when you connect with this card, strive for the same connection here with becoming this energy of the moon when connecting with her.  She will help you fully get there, really allow yourself to feel it and let it take over.  This will deepen your intuition and inner knowing abilities in a big way. The following cards will show how this new energy will affect you and your twin specifically..