Carried over reading:
First off, I am going to pick a card(s) to gauge the overall vibe going on right now and got ANGELS and TRANSFORMATION. Which tells me that you have angelic support right now and are going through some major life changes that are spirit driven. Now I’m going to go through your query line by line and address each point specifically. Is my true twin flame L? KNOWLEDGE and TEACHER…Love affair last July.. WISH and TRANSFORMATION…Off and On.. LOVE and BEAUTIFUL…gets close then runs… HOPE and CHOICES Pull.. longing.. thoughts… LOVE… MUSIC and EARTH What is blocking? DREAMS and SCHOOL.
My questions:
Significance of age difference? ADVENTURE and HEALTH
Significance of current marriage? JOY and RESPECT
Will it ever work out this lifetime? LOVERS and DREAMS
Angi’s assessment:
I’ll admit that when I saw Knowledge and Teacher for if he was your twin, I was a little worried, but it became clearer throughout the reading that even if he isn't, it doesn't actually matter as there are more pressing issues. First off, what are you going to do about your marriage? Is it over now? Being that the Respect card came up, I’m assuming you either ended it or are working on that. I didn't read into that too much, so I don’t know the state of the marriage and all that, but I can look into it more if you want me to. I was more tuning into the twin energy. I am not trying to tell you not to have an affair, that is your personal choice… all I am saying is from a spiritual perspective, completely let go of one thing to make room for another is ideal if you haven’t already. If you are totally free and clean to date, you just may see that L comes around faster. Since School came up for blocking, I am thinking you and/or he have some more lessons to learn before you are ready to be together fully. Have you been connecting in dreams? It is an important aspect to twin flame relationships. I only asked about the age difference because I wanted to see what is the reason your twin incarnated so much later than you.. Big age differences are common between twins. I see it is to have you embrace your youthful nature more and apparently, he doesn't seem to be bothered by your age. How
strange the universe can be when they set up twin differences! He came into your life at that time last July to pave the way for your transformation. Odd that you got love and beautiful for the off and on thing, but what I heard when I picked those cards is that this is the dance of the twin flames.. you may have heard it called that. When he runs, you must choose if you want to keep up the hope. I would say it is worth it to because the longing you feel when he is gone helps you connect with your mission and path and that is why it happens to us. I know it is difficult. I have a separation group on facebook, write me on FB if you want to join us and I’ll send you the link. I hope this helps. I can not tell you 100% that L is your TF but I’m thinking it doesn't matter because you have the feelings that you get with a twin, so go for it for now and enjoy it. Sometimes practice twins come in right before the real deal, but I’m leaning more toward L being your twin. As I write this, I am getting more sure of it.. I would say like 99%. Sorry that I had a delay at first! Spirit sometimes blocks me from stuff until I insist on an answer. Even then, sometimes they have me tell you what you need to hear right now, whether or not it is always accurate. I hope that helps.
Feedback:
First off, I am going to pick a card(s) to gauge the overall vibe going on right now and got ANGELS and TRANSFORMATION. Which tells me that you have angelic support right now and are going through some major life changes that are spirit driven. Now I’m going to go through your query line by line and address each point specifically. Is my true twin flame L? KNOWLEDGE and TEACHER…Love affair last July.. WISH and TRANSFORMATION…Off and On.. LOVE and BEAUTIFUL…gets close then runs… HOPE and CHOICES Pull.. longing.. thoughts… LOVE… MUSIC and EARTH What is blocking? DREAMS and SCHOOL.
My questions:
Significance of age difference? ADVENTURE and HEALTH
Significance of current marriage? JOY and RESPECT
Will it ever work out this lifetime? LOVERS and DREAMS
Angi’s assessment:
I’ll admit that when I saw Knowledge and Teacher for if he was your twin, I was a little worried, but it became clearer throughout the reading that even if he isn't, it doesn't actually matter as there are more pressing issues. First off, what are you going to do about your marriage? Is it over now? Being that the Respect card came up, I’m assuming you either ended it or are working on that. I didn't read into that too much, so I don’t know the state of the marriage and all that, but I can look into it more if you want me to. I was more tuning into the twin energy. I am not trying to tell you not to have an affair, that is your personal choice… all I am saying is from a spiritual perspective, completely let go of one thing to make room for another is ideal if you haven’t already. If you are totally free and clean to date, you just may see that L comes around faster. Since School came up for blocking, I am thinking you and/or he have some more lessons to learn before you are ready to be together fully. Have you been connecting in dreams? It is an important aspect to twin flame relationships. I only asked about the age difference because I wanted to see what is the reason your twin incarnated so much later than you.. Big age differences are common between twins. I see it is to have you embrace your youthful nature more and apparently, he doesn't seem to be bothered by your age. How
strange the universe can be when they set up twin differences! He came into your life at that time last July to pave the way for your transformation. Odd that you got love and beautiful for the off and on thing, but what I heard when I picked those cards is that this is the dance of the twin flames.. you may have heard it called that. When he runs, you must choose if you want to keep up the hope. I would say it is worth it to because the longing you feel when he is gone helps you connect with your mission and path and that is why it happens to us. I know it is difficult. I have a separation group on facebook, write me on FB if you want to join us and I’ll send you the link. I hope this helps. I can not tell you 100% that L is your TF but I’m thinking it doesn't matter because you have the feelings that you get with a twin, so go for it for now and enjoy it. Sometimes practice twins come in right before the real deal, but I’m leaning more toward L being your twin. As I write this, I am getting more sure of it.. I would say like 99%. Sorry that I had a delay at first! Spirit sometimes blocks me from stuff until I insist on an answer. Even then, sometimes they have me tell you what you need to hear right now, whether or not it is always accurate. I hope that helps.
Feedback:
"I would love to connect with you on Facebook. I love the reading thank you!"