Carried over reading:
This might be a weird way to read, but when I get a very detailed story, I like to pull a card for each significant aspect of a story as it is told. It is reading the karmic significance and energy of these aspects of your life. So I am going to recreate your story now: OMITTED FOR PRIVACY.
So here is my take on all of this:
With dance at first, funny because I was in the Marines... and oh what a dance the military is, isn't it? Spirit is saying enjoy it more while you are in, you will miss it when you are done and anything at work now that you are not happy with will just be water under the bridge soon enough. With choices in retirement, are you definitely going to retire or are you thinking about staying around a little bit longer? Or is there another aspect you are deciding on in regards to retirement (besides where to reside after) Spirit wants you to be aware you have choices in retirement issues in general. For Texas, I am Spirit is saying this: It’s not that you are not supposed to go to TX, but there is a better option. Be open minded and something else will come along. It might even be in TX but not where or how you thought. Or you might stay around DC area a bit longer. I personally couldn't stand to be in DC any longer and I went to Florida and TX for a month now I am in Arizona, but for you, DC area might have some options for you that are good at first. Just be patient as things unfold. About leaving your twin behind.. Spirit is saying this: If you leave him (geographically), you are allowing him the space to come around in his own time. It might even speed up the process. Just the fact that you are willing to consider going so far shows how strong you are and that you are ready to be together on your end. It is him that has some things to figure out still . You have to do whatever will make you happiest until he comes around, and if that means going to TX, then so be it! But if you think you can plan to stay in DC area at first (have you considered a stint as a government contractor that travels, perhaps?) and be open to something else that Spirit is lining up for you and twin together, that would be best. (Maybe home base in MD but get an RV and hit the road travelling alone.) The dance coming up again, is this time saying that your relationship would be likely to pick up after you leave and you will be thinking.. why couldn't this have happened when I was there?! But the paradox is that it won’t happen if you stay around. I hope I didn't confuse you.. I am saying don’t pick up and move completely, but go on a vacation… I hope that summed it up clearly!
The finale card being transformation makes complete sense to me.. you are going through a huge change in your life right now, both career and location options. So Spirit would like me to further assist by giving you some spiritual transformation homework. Your twin has an internal obstacle that you have to work on before he is ready. Because you and your twin are ONE on other dimensions, what you do to you affects him, so doing this work will help him also.
This is a meditation that works with mandalas. I am going to ask that the one most helpful right now be the one to come forward. If you have any questions about anything I have said, please let me know. I know some people are not familiar on healing their twin through them self. This meditation will also help you with your own personal life transformations. Spirit is wanting you to focus on JOY. The way I advise you to do the healing for JOY, is by using the mandala below. These images are meant to be used as a meditation tool as well as offering internal guidance. I don't know if you have ever used a mandala for meditation, but they can be very enlightening. One fun way to use them is to meditate with the goal of “breaking through them” by sitting comfortably and with upright posture, concentrate with eyes half opened and half closed, with a relaxed gaze, using half regular vision and half third eye vision and sitting in this place for quite some time.I can’t tell you what will happen next or how long it will take, but I can tell you it will be worth it!
Feedback:
This might be a weird way to read, but when I get a very detailed story, I like to pull a card for each significant aspect of a story as it is told. It is reading the karmic significance and energy of these aspects of your life. So I am going to recreate your story now: OMITTED FOR PRIVACY.
So here is my take on all of this:
With dance at first, funny because I was in the Marines... and oh what a dance the military is, isn't it? Spirit is saying enjoy it more while you are in, you will miss it when you are done and anything at work now that you are not happy with will just be water under the bridge soon enough. With choices in retirement, are you definitely going to retire or are you thinking about staying around a little bit longer? Or is there another aspect you are deciding on in regards to retirement (besides where to reside after) Spirit wants you to be aware you have choices in retirement issues in general. For Texas, I am Spirit is saying this: It’s not that you are not supposed to go to TX, but there is a better option. Be open minded and something else will come along. It might even be in TX but not where or how you thought. Or you might stay around DC area a bit longer. I personally couldn't stand to be in DC any longer and I went to Florida and TX for a month now I am in Arizona, but for you, DC area might have some options for you that are good at first. Just be patient as things unfold. About leaving your twin behind.. Spirit is saying this: If you leave him (geographically), you are allowing him the space to come around in his own time. It might even speed up the process. Just the fact that you are willing to consider going so far shows how strong you are and that you are ready to be together on your end. It is him that has some things to figure out still . You have to do whatever will make you happiest until he comes around, and if that means going to TX, then so be it! But if you think you can plan to stay in DC area at first (have you considered a stint as a government contractor that travels, perhaps?) and be open to something else that Spirit is lining up for you and twin together, that would be best. (Maybe home base in MD but get an RV and hit the road travelling alone.) The dance coming up again, is this time saying that your relationship would be likely to pick up after you leave and you will be thinking.. why couldn't this have happened when I was there?! But the paradox is that it won’t happen if you stay around. I hope I didn't confuse you.. I am saying don’t pick up and move completely, but go on a vacation… I hope that summed it up clearly!
The finale card being transformation makes complete sense to me.. you are going through a huge change in your life right now, both career and location options. So Spirit would like me to further assist by giving you some spiritual transformation homework. Your twin has an internal obstacle that you have to work on before he is ready. Because you and your twin are ONE on other dimensions, what you do to you affects him, so doing this work will help him also.
This is a meditation that works with mandalas. I am going to ask that the one most helpful right now be the one to come forward. If you have any questions about anything I have said, please let me know. I know some people are not familiar on healing their twin through them self. This meditation will also help you with your own personal life transformations. Spirit is wanting you to focus on JOY. The way I advise you to do the healing for JOY, is by using the mandala below. These images are meant to be used as a meditation tool as well as offering internal guidance. I don't know if you have ever used a mandala for meditation, but they can be very enlightening. One fun way to use them is to meditate with the goal of “breaking through them” by sitting comfortably and with upright posture, concentrate with eyes half opened and half closed, with a relaxed gaze, using half regular vision and half third eye vision and sitting in this place for quite some time.I can’t tell you what will happen next or how long it will take, but I can tell you it will be worth it!
Feedback:
"How it is that you're so DEAD on so far away.. ? That is amazing ability. An amazing reading, with a beautiful explanation."