To begin the rabbit hole of deeper soul level twin information that you can not get anywhere else, proceed when ready..

ENTER HERE

More information on my Twin Flame Specific Services. More info on Angi's Journey.

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Twin Flame Reading

Carried over reading:

First off, I am going to pick a card to gauge the overall vibe going on right now and got STRENGTH. So that tells me right away that you are going through a spiritual testing right now. Since I don’t know anything of your situation, I am going to ask spirit to assist me in asking the right questions to help give you some guidance.Why does S need a twin flame reading? BEAUTIFUL and LOVERS (ooh, that is promising!) Has S met her twin yet? CHILDREN and LAUGHTER Kids have something to do with this person or that you feel young again when with them. Is S with her twin currently? LOVE and HOLIDAY You know who it is and you are in love but you are not together geographically or are not in a relationship with them. What are S's twin issues currently? HEALTH and PUZZLE PIECES I am feeling like there are issues with stress and depression due to separation with twin. What is going on with twin consciously? ADVENTURE More about doing their own thing right now. I’m guessing focusing on career? And subconsciously? PROSPERITY Feels a needs of some sort of financial stability before being in a relationship. Does twin feel the same as S but not acting on it? SURPRISE The interaction was not planned and it was shocking. Bad timing. Does twin know that she is their twin or at least know their true feelings? MUSIC Getting signs and music is also teaching a lot. What will bring them together? MUSIC again.. So are they a musician or just really big into music? Are you a musician? If not.. Definitely consider getting more into music in some fashion. Are they going to be able to work it out in this life? FRIENDSHIP and NEW BEGINNINGS So I’m getting that you left off on a bad note and that when you do rekindle, it will be a fresh start through starting as friends and basically getting to know each other again. Can you be patient and wait for Divine Timing to work it all out? It is always harder to do a reading with no prior info… If you want to know something specific or have a follow up question, let me know, otherwise please let me know how accurate this was for you.

Followup:
Thank you so much! I was actually surprised by the reading that the person I'm in love with is my twin. It feels really surreal in a way. I only got to know that my twin is incarnated in this lifetime two months ago. I have met this person almost two years ago when I felt a strong pull I never had before. I did feel young again because of passion I experienced. But I always thought it was some karmic bond between us because he felt so familiar to me at the start and he has been avoiding me ever since for some unknown reason while he didn't even know me as a person. I had a psychic reading about our future last year. It said that the match would be a disaster and there's a past life connection between us. I never seriously thought of the possibility that he is my twin although I always subconsciously perceive him as someone like a twin. The way he reacted to my presence had been giving me a lot of pain and stress as the "health" card suggests. Only recently did I start recovering from that. And it feels like a rebirth to me, both physically and spiritually. I no longer feel that much attached. About the "surprise" card, what does "bad timing" mean for the question?
Answer:
Bad timing is like when it would have worked out under different circumstances or like it was just bad timing when you met, etc...
Don't trust another psychic who says he's not, the same as don't trust if I say he is.. The important part of any reading is the message. Only YOU truly know if he's your twin or not.
Feedback:
Thank you. Before I ordered this reading, I was getting a lot of signs, seeing his birthday number and mine in reverse (which is also the date I got to know I have a twin and he is physical) everyday. The more I dig into the twin flames stuff, the more I find my feelings towards him resemble that between twin flames even though a lot of TF "criteria" does not apply to us. I was thinking "Just tell me he is not. I just need a confirmation" when I ordered this reading. And here I got my answer:)