Carried over reading:
I pulled one card just to start and asked, “What is it that J needs to know most right now?” I got PUZZLE PIECES which is the card that says you are complete. I asked, “Is J complete alone or because she has found her twin flame? (And by the way this is a trick question,because we are all complete alone, twin flame or no twin flame, but I really wanted to see where you stand in your twin flame relationship. So I got CELEBRATION which tells me that not only have you found your twin, but it was so wonderful for you to have connected. Since I don’t know anything about you or your situation, I ask follow up questions just to get a better feel for your situation. So I asked, “Was J expecting or looking for her twin or was it a shock to her?” I got KNOWLEDGE which I’m not sure how to take it but I could guess that you were half looking... perhaps you felt like the love of your life was out there somewhere but you didn't know it was called a twin flame or something like that. Or is could be that they are teaching you something, patience perhaps. Either way, that was more for my information, not really for you. The knowledge card in general is mentioning that you will be always learning and exploring. So next I asked, “What is J most concerned with right now?” I got HEALING so that is saying that you are either worried about a health issue or something that affects the health. So I want to ask, “More specifically, what?” I got REFLECTION and that would imply that you are worried about your twin flame. I asked “what about?” And got ADVENTURE and so I’m thinking that he is not involved in the relationship as you would like him to be and that you are worried and stressing about it and it is causing your health to not be as good as it should be. I can see now why the message of telling you that you are complete was important. I asked, “Is J going through the “testing” or “separation” phase right now? I got FINGERPRINTS which is a card of freedom, so you must have a lot of time on your hands away from your twin. I asked, “How is J feeling emotionally?” and I got the LOVERS card saying that you are in love, so I imagine that this must be difficult for you. I asked, “What is he doing right now?” I got EARTH and TRANSFORMATION so he is definitely doing some work either consciously or unconsciously that is needed for the Earth and he is changing himself as well. I asked “What is J’s role in the relationship?” I got RESPECT and CHILDREN, so I am hearing loud and clear that he has to be free to do what he needs to do in his own time. “Will he come back?” REFLECTION again... so yes, he is your twin after-all, how could he not want to be with you. “He just needs to work on?” KNOWLEDGE first, as he has some things to do and learn still. “And you will need to practice?” FORGIVENESS and TRUST in the mean time. Peace, Grace, and Divine power to you to you, sister..
Feedback:
I pulled one card just to start and asked, “What is it that J needs to know most right now?” I got PUZZLE PIECES which is the card that says you are complete. I asked, “Is J complete alone or because she has found her twin flame? (And by the way this is a trick question,because we are all complete alone, twin flame or no twin flame, but I really wanted to see where you stand in your twin flame relationship. So I got CELEBRATION which tells me that not only have you found your twin, but it was so wonderful for you to have connected. Since I don’t know anything about you or your situation, I ask follow up questions just to get a better feel for your situation. So I asked, “Was J expecting or looking for her twin or was it a shock to her?” I got KNOWLEDGE which I’m not sure how to take it but I could guess that you were half looking... perhaps you felt like the love of your life was out there somewhere but you didn't know it was called a twin flame or something like that. Or is could be that they are teaching you something, patience perhaps. Either way, that was more for my information, not really for you. The knowledge card in general is mentioning that you will be always learning and exploring. So next I asked, “What is J most concerned with right now?” I got HEALING so that is saying that you are either worried about a health issue or something that affects the health. So I want to ask, “More specifically, what?” I got REFLECTION and that would imply that you are worried about your twin flame. I asked “what about?” And got ADVENTURE and so I’m thinking that he is not involved in the relationship as you would like him to be and that you are worried and stressing about it and it is causing your health to not be as good as it should be. I can see now why the message of telling you that you are complete was important. I asked, “Is J going through the “testing” or “separation” phase right now? I got FINGERPRINTS which is a card of freedom, so you must have a lot of time on your hands away from your twin. I asked, “How is J feeling emotionally?” and I got the LOVERS card saying that you are in love, so I imagine that this must be difficult for you. I asked, “What is he doing right now?” I got EARTH and TRANSFORMATION so he is definitely doing some work either consciously or unconsciously that is needed for the Earth and he is changing himself as well. I asked “What is J’s role in the relationship?” I got RESPECT and CHILDREN, so I am hearing loud and clear that he has to be free to do what he needs to do in his own time. “Will he come back?” REFLECTION again... so yes, he is your twin after-all, how could he not want to be with you. “He just needs to work on?” KNOWLEDGE first, as he has some things to do and learn still. “And you will need to practice?” FORGIVENESS and TRUST in the mean time. Peace, Grace, and Divine power to you to you, sister..
Feedback:
"This was mind-blowing experience and the accuracy just incredible."