To begin the rabbit hole of deeper soul level twin information that you can not get anywhere else, proceed when ready..

ENTER HERE

More information on my Twin Flame Specific Services. More info on Angi's Journey.

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Twin Flame Reading

Carried over reading:

The first card was HEART, confirming that you are ready to be open to love in general. AND now I am freaking out… as I am writing this, my kids are watching sesame street and Grover is loudly yelling the word of the day which is “heart” as well! I love instant confirmation!
The second card FRIENDSHIP is saying that you need to be working on friendships right now… This will be the conduit through whatever healing and lessons that are unresolved before you are ready. Also, a note about marriage in general... with twin flames you can’t get any more together than being the same soul split in two. In my opinion, traditional marriage feels more like a ceremony to get a piece of paper. I like the idea of hand fasting more or a sacred personal spiritual vow between two souls. Just giving you some options to consider if you haven’t already. But having said all that, you got the ENGAGEMENT card also. So considering engagement typically comes before marriage, that is a great sign, and saying it will be sooner rather than later! When I asked what is next for you to do, I got the MAGIC card and it made me realize that you have an internal obstacle that you have to work on before you are ready. To overcome this is very magical and empowering! I would like to leave you with some homework to help open up any blockage you have right now that is keeping you from your perfect union. I am going to ask that the one most helpful right now be the one to come forward:

The Triple Goddess deals with cycles and balance in your life and the way I advise you to
do the work is by using the mandala on the next page in mediation. If you liked the reading, please also leave a review on Facebook.com/angi.gaian.progeny!!! These images are meant to be used as a meditation tool as well as offering internal guidance. I don't know if you have ever used a mandala for meditation, but they can be very enlightening. One fun way to use them is to meditate with the goal of “breaking through them” by sitting comfortably and with upright posture, concentrate with eyes half opened and half closed, with a relaxed gaze, using half regular vision and half third eye vision and sitting in this place for quite some time. I can’t tell you what will happen next or how long it will take, but I can tell you it will be worth it!