Carried over reading:
It is no surprise to me that when I pulled a card to confirm if R is your Twin Flame, I got the TRUST card. It is basically saying you already know deep down and just need to have faith in what your Soul is telling you. I wanted to give you more specific information that that, so I asked “What is keeping D from knowing with certainty if R is her twin?” I got the REFLECTION card… which is telling me that you are insightful and you tend to analyze, and think, and over-think to the point of talking yourself out of your Heart truth. So, I asked “What does D have to do to be more open to trusting.” I got EARTH which cries out for a connection with Earth to receive Her messages to you. If you need tips on how to do this, I have many, just ask. The next thing I asked was, “What can D do right now in order to have this relationship be on the correct path?” I got the HEALTH card which says things are perfect just as they are now and there is nothing you need to do on your end. I asked, “Should D work on independence, Self, and be alone first?” I got CHOICES which is really summing up the entire reading by saying choose what is is what your Soul, Heart, and what the Earth speaks to you, not what is your reflecting mind. I asked, “Is there anything D needs to be mindful of in her near future regarding this twin flame relationship?” The card was LAUGHTER which is the card for being spontaneous. Even more confirmation of getting out of your thoughts and head! Much easier to do when spending time with a twin! Looks like you have some fun times ahead! Last but not least, “Advise on leaving the situation D is currently in?” I got PUZZLE PIECES which says you are complete as you are, but I think it is also saying that that things will begin to piece together naturally. For the “Future” you got… PROSPERITY which is success in all areas. You can’t get any better than that!
It is no surprise to me that when I pulled a card to confirm if R is your Twin Flame, I got the TRUST card. It is basically saying you already know deep down and just need to have faith in what your Soul is telling you. I wanted to give you more specific information that that, so I asked “What is keeping D from knowing with certainty if R is her twin?” I got the REFLECTION card… which is telling me that you are insightful and you tend to analyze, and think, and over-think to the point of talking yourself out of your Heart truth. So, I asked “What does D have to do to be more open to trusting.” I got EARTH which cries out for a connection with Earth to receive Her messages to you. If you need tips on how to do this, I have many, just ask. The next thing I asked was, “What can D do right now in order to have this relationship be on the correct path?” I got the HEALTH card which says things are perfect just as they are now and there is nothing you need to do on your end. I asked, “Should D work on independence, Self, and be alone first?” I got CHOICES which is really summing up the entire reading by saying choose what is is what your Soul, Heart, and what the Earth speaks to you, not what is your reflecting mind. I asked, “Is there anything D needs to be mindful of in her near future regarding this twin flame relationship?” The card was LAUGHTER which is the card for being spontaneous. Even more confirmation of getting out of your thoughts and head! Much easier to do when spending time with a twin! Looks like you have some fun times ahead! Last but not least, “Advise on leaving the situation D is currently in?” I got PUZZLE PIECES which says you are complete as you are, but I think it is also saying that that things will begin to piece together naturally. For the “Future” you got… PROSPERITY which is success in all areas. You can’t get any better than that!