Carried over reading:
“Are C and S Twin Flames?” You got BELIEVE which says ‘You are that that you seek’. I think that the wording is the take-away here. Not only is it asking you to believe it, but also it is saying that you are THAT that you SEEK... I don’t know about you, but I read in between the lines. Considering the idea that twins are of the same, split in two... and if you are that that you seek, subtly says so much more to a twin flame reading and to this question! Then I asked, “Why hasn't C wanted to meet up since S told him about TF?” and got SCHOOL, which is saying that he has ‘lessons to learn’ before he is ready to accept and be able to assume his role and the responsibility. For, “Is C seeing someone else?” was HONESTY, which is the card for you to ‘be honest with yourself and others.’ It gave me the vibe that he was seeing someone else and I was going to pull another card to confirm but then I got the feeling like it was overstepping a boundary to ask again. So instead I read the back of the honesty card and in the description of that card it says ‘Remember your life is a reflection of what you are thinking; your thoughts create your reality, whether you are conscious of it or not. Be honest with your thoughts and feelings, towards yourself and others.’ So, I wanted to mention, have you ever thought something like, “is he seeing someone else” then immediately had the feeling like “if I don’t think this thought then it won’t be true” or some variation like that? Maybe it’s just me that thinks like this naturally, but it seems to be saying this in the description of this card. Just don’t think about him being with someone else until you know for sure, then deal with it at that time. Don’t give attention to a thought you don’t like and it won’t give it any power. I already know where I am going with this now, but I want to ask this follow-up question to really drive the point home..
“If C is seeing someone else, what is the lesson for S for this happening?” card being WISH which says ‘you are the one who makes your wishes come true’ Isn't that just proving the point that a wish can work both ways... if you think about him seeing someone else... it will come true... Whatever you ask for your wish (attention, thoughts) to is what you are giving power to, good or bad. I asked “What are their roles in this relationship currently?” and for you I got RELATIONSHIP and for him I got DREAMS which tells me that you want a relationship in the physical and he is only able to give you a relationship in your dreams right now (which means 4th and 6th dimensions for now). It is still him, but not his physical self. The thing about twins is that you are never actually separate... You have the same heart and soul, so you can only physically be apart.
“Are C and S Twin Flames?” You got BELIEVE which says ‘You are that that you seek’. I think that the wording is the take-away here. Not only is it asking you to believe it, but also it is saying that you are THAT that you SEEK... I don’t know about you, but I read in between the lines. Considering the idea that twins are of the same, split in two... and if you are that that you seek, subtly says so much more to a twin flame reading and to this question! Then I asked, “Why hasn't C wanted to meet up since S told him about TF?” and got SCHOOL, which is saying that he has ‘lessons to learn’ before he is ready to accept and be able to assume his role and the responsibility. For, “Is C seeing someone else?” was HONESTY, which is the card for you to ‘be honest with yourself and others.’ It gave me the vibe that he was seeing someone else and I was going to pull another card to confirm but then I got the feeling like it was overstepping a boundary to ask again. So instead I read the back of the honesty card and in the description of that card it says ‘Remember your life is a reflection of what you are thinking; your thoughts create your reality, whether you are conscious of it or not. Be honest with your thoughts and feelings, towards yourself and others.’ So, I wanted to mention, have you ever thought something like, “is he seeing someone else” then immediately had the feeling like “if I don’t think this thought then it won’t be true” or some variation like that? Maybe it’s just me that thinks like this naturally, but it seems to be saying this in the description of this card. Just don’t think about him being with someone else until you know for sure, then deal with it at that time. Don’t give attention to a thought you don’t like and it won’t give it any power. I already know where I am going with this now, but I want to ask this follow-up question to really drive the point home..
“If C is seeing someone else, what is the lesson for S for this happening?” card being WISH which says ‘you are the one who makes your wishes come true’ Isn't that just proving the point that a wish can work both ways... if you think about him seeing someone else... it will come true... Whatever you ask for your wish (attention, thoughts) to is what you are giving power to, good or bad. I asked “What are their roles in this relationship currently?” and for you I got RELATIONSHIP and for him I got DREAMS which tells me that you want a relationship in the physical and he is only able to give you a relationship in your dreams right now (which means 4th and 6th dimensions for now). It is still him, but not his physical self. The thing about twins is that you are never actually separate... You have the same heart and soul, so you can only physically be apart.
- Head message: FRIENDSHIPS saying to ‘be your own best friend’ and that you should be just friends with him at this time and not pursue anything more in the physical sense. You know in your heart how you feel, but you are taking the role of aloofness and giving him space so he doesn't feel any pressure or desire from you consciously (subconscious is a whole other animal.. you can do what you want there!).
- Heart message: FORGIVENESS saying that you have to forgive yourself and him. Don’t dwell on what you did wrong, and don’t blame him for not being here right now and for whatever he may be doing right now. And to be honest with you, in my experience, this is really one of the most powerful tricks in the Universe. Forgiveness is a lesson of unconditional love and if you can master that, you can master anything! Unconditional love is loving someone so deeply with all your soul, but still letting them go. Trust they will come back when the time is right for all involved.
- Soul message: MAGIC is saying you are your own magician.. And what I told you about forgiveness really is the key to magic, is confirmation that what I said is something your soul really wants you to take to heart.
- Earth Message: FINGERPRINTS saying ‘you are free.’ Have you ever gone outside and just got dirty and got lost and didn't take a phone or watch and had nowhere to be and nothing to do, but you just enjoyed being with yourself and nature? That is what the Earth is asking of you to do. She has many things to tell you if you will be in a space that can hear Her. And when I say space, I do not mean a physical location. You could do a meditation in bed, create a nature scene, do everything I said about getting lost and dirty, and listen to her messages.
- Divine Message: “Do the angels want S to persist?” Card was SURPRISE, which I am hearing from them that not only do they want you to persist, but also that if you do, you will be rewarded by him coming around eventually. But they are saying that they want you to persist in your heart, soul, and dreams for now, and not in this reality. I hope that makes sense. Keep it inside in your heart. Don’t tell him. I am going to pull a card from the angel deck further in the reading to ask which angel is assisting and what specifics are associated with that angel.I now ask “What is S to do from here?” and got ANGELS so I am hearing they want me to do the angel portion now! You got ARCHANGEL CHAMUEL ‘the angel of Love and Confidence will help you with love and can lift you from the depths of sorrow and find love in your heart. Chamuel helps to renew and improve existing relationship as well as connecting with our twin flame. He works to build strong foundations for our relationships so they’re long lasting, meaningful and healthy. Stones, Fluorite and Rose Quartz.’ Talk to Chamuel directly for help in being strong until C comes around and how to fall in love with yourself in the mean time. He has helped me a lot, and I didn't know I worked with him until I pulled this card for you. I could immediately feel the familiar energy and knew that when I have been so sad and crying over my situation, he was the one there to make me feel like I can keep holding on, and it will be all right. I always got the feeling like you can’t be with a Twin Flame perfectly until you go through some hard times separately so that you learn to love yourself completely and them unconditionally. Initially finding each other is what makes the hard time possible to make it through, and the reward (surprise) of getting back together makes these time all worth it.I want to say this final thing: I am not promising this will be easy, but for now you have to give him the space to come around in his own time when he is ready.
"This reading was a great confirmation of how i had been feeling. Spot on with communicating with Archangel Chameual and using a rose quartz. Thank you."