Carried over reading:

Not only is tonight a Blood Moon- a total eclipsed full moon in Libra- who is all about balance (Is it just me or do the scales look like an 11?), but today it is 4-14-14 which is numerically is pretty cool. So after having said all that, I will get on to the reading. Today I got the indication to pull twin cards, on the left representing the full moon Feminine and the right for the Masculine eclipse (FYI, I am not definitively saying that an eclipse is considered a masculine, thing, but that felt right to me intuitively). The full moon in Libra is coming forward as a polar opposite card: Fire and Ice. This is a perfect card to represent the scales in the constellation of Libra. The eclipse is represented as Hidden Beauty, also appropriate, as a total eclipse is an awesome thing that happens only for a moment in time and hides the beauty of the brilliant full moon, yet revealing the glorious red hue in it's stead.. But the true message of the moon for those 5 hours during the eclipse will come later in the reading.
The artwork of Fire and Ice shows a taller figure on the right side of the card holding in front of them a shorter figure. It appears the person in back is not embracing them traditionally, but that they are holding hands and that the one in front is leaning back as if they are balancing each other with their natural weight- as equals- and both resting their heads on each other looking outward. This is the message of the card: Connect with the strength in balance of you and your twin together as if together in this way. It is a very powerful feeling to experience when someone has your back (as in, being held up) yet holding someone else up simultaneously. Connect to the feeling that you are both looking outward at what your future has to hold for you - your twin flame missions- what you have pre-planned to come here to do together. Can you connect with that time that you were together in another dimension/time/planet/world? What about imagine both looking at the same beautiful scenic view, and you feel somehow as if it was you two who created that together at another time, just so you could experience it together at this moment. Or as if you have created together, in the ethers, a cataclysmic awakening energy that is being sent to the earth by your divine self and your divine twin who are together right now holding each other in this romantic powerful way, perhaps in this very moment. Because another point of these twins is that the figure in the front blends more into the drawing, which implies to me that they might not be actually there, but that the person in back is feeling them either from the past, or from the future, or from another place. Before I knew what a twin was, I would sometimes feel the energetic presence of this other half of myself and imagined what it would feel like in person. I longed to experience it in reality. I prayed for it. I meditated and visualized on it. I would be somewhere, like the beach, and stand there pretending they are right behind me like in this picture. When in relationships with most people, I would be happy enough but something would be missing. I longed for the real embrace of this missing person. Eventually I gave up on finding this person on earth and assumed this person was on another planet/time. I felt homesick for this place I felt we belonged together at. Since I could still feel them so strongly, I assumed they were in a spirit form here to communicate with me from the other planet.
For the duration of the total eclipse tonight, for me being in Arizona is from about 10 PM to 3AM (check to see what your time is), I am feeling a wave of new energy will be able to come forth. Tomorrow will truly be a new day in all senses, as all people will awaken to this loving energy that is that of the twin flame union. All the twins who have embraced in the powerful balance as pictured in Fire and Ice hold the energy of this connection within their hearts. It is like we have a superpower! The cells in the body of a connected twin are forever changed to charged twin cells able to emit a new frequency that is truly a game changer.
Whether twins are together in the physical or not, the twin union energy will be more able to be felt in spirit form by all, twins and non-twins alike. As a random breeze of love rushes over people unexpectedly at odd moments, driving down the road, walking from a grocery store to their car... this feeling of remembrance of a time long past- or maybe it’s upcoming- who is to say? Like something so familiar, yet so distant, as if it is a word on the tip of the tongue. Either way, we are all subject to this feeling from time to time, but it is now to happen more and more...
The eclipse is bringing forth the Hidden Beauty of the twin union love expanding from all twin hearts in all directions around them, to be felt by all and changing this earth accordingly. It will be recognized as a subtle (hidden) wave of love (beauty) that may or may not be accredited to the eclipse, or to the twins, but regardless, is a gift from our cosmos and from our divinity. I am ready to experience this earth once this wave has passed. I am ready for tomorrow. Where the twin energy will be more accessible, attainable and most importantly RETAINABLE. Those going through a separation know all too well what I mean. I don’t care if you haven’t met your twin, have met and lost them, or are fortunate enough to have them in your life currently- I am putting it out there in all time/space/dimensions- This is a call to all twin flames to come forth and partake in the power of this eclipse and the divine connection to the twin love energy.

Not only is tonight a Blood Moon- a total eclipsed full moon in Libra- who is all about balance (Is it just me or do the scales look like an 11?), but today it is 4-14-14 which is numerically is pretty cool. So after having said all that, I will get on to the reading. Today I got the indication to pull twin cards, on the left representing the full moon Feminine and the right for the Masculine eclipse (FYI, I am not definitively saying that an eclipse is considered a masculine, thing, but that felt right to me intuitively). The full moon in Libra is coming forward as a polar opposite card: Fire and Ice. This is a perfect card to represent the scales in the constellation of Libra. The eclipse is represented as Hidden Beauty, also appropriate, as a total eclipse is an awesome thing that happens only for a moment in time and hides the beauty of the brilliant full moon, yet revealing the glorious red hue in it's stead.. But the true message of the moon for those 5 hours during the eclipse will come later in the reading.
The artwork of Fire and Ice shows a taller figure on the right side of the card holding in front of them a shorter figure. It appears the person in back is not embracing them traditionally, but that they are holding hands and that the one in front is leaning back as if they are balancing each other with their natural weight- as equals- and both resting their heads on each other looking outward. This is the message of the card: Connect with the strength in balance of you and your twin together as if together in this way. It is a very powerful feeling to experience when someone has your back (as in, being held up) yet holding someone else up simultaneously. Connect to the feeling that you are both looking outward at what your future has to hold for you - your twin flame missions- what you have pre-planned to come here to do together. Can you connect with that time that you were together in another dimension/time/planet/world? What about imagine both looking at the same beautiful scenic view, and you feel somehow as if it was you two who created that together at another time, just so you could experience it together at this moment. Or as if you have created together, in the ethers, a cataclysmic awakening energy that is being sent to the earth by your divine self and your divine twin who are together right now holding each other in this romantic powerful way, perhaps in this very moment. Because another point of these twins is that the figure in the front blends more into the drawing, which implies to me that they might not be actually there, but that the person in back is feeling them either from the past, or from the future, or from another place. Before I knew what a twin was, I would sometimes feel the energetic presence of this other half of myself and imagined what it would feel like in person. I longed to experience it in reality. I prayed for it. I meditated and visualized on it. I would be somewhere, like the beach, and stand there pretending they are right behind me like in this picture. When in relationships with most people, I would be happy enough but something would be missing. I longed for the real embrace of this missing person. Eventually I gave up on finding this person on earth and assumed this person was on another planet/time. I felt homesick for this place I felt we belonged together at. Since I could still feel them so strongly, I assumed they were in a spirit form here to communicate with me from the other planet.
Whether twins are together in the physical or not, the twin union energy will be more able to be felt in spirit form by all, twins and non-twins alike. As a random breeze of love rushes over people unexpectedly at odd moments, driving down the road, walking from a grocery store to their car... this feeling of remembrance of a time long past- or maybe it’s upcoming- who is to say? Like something so familiar, yet so distant, as if it is a word on the tip of the tongue. Either way, we are all subject to this feeling from time to time, but it is now to happen more and more...
The eclipse is bringing forth the Hidden Beauty of the twin union love expanding from all twin hearts in all directions around them, to be felt by all and changing this earth accordingly. It will be recognized as a subtle (hidden) wave of love (beauty) that may or may not be accredited to the eclipse, or to the twins, but regardless, is a gift from our cosmos and from our divinity. I am ready to experience this earth once this wave has passed. I am ready for tomorrow. Where the twin energy will be more accessible, attainable and most importantly RETAINABLE. Those going through a separation know all too well what I mean. I don’t care if you haven’t met your twin, have met and lost them, or are fortunate enough to have them in your life currently- I am putting it out there in all time/space/dimensions- This is a call to all twin flames to come forth and partake in the power of this eclipse and the divine connection to the twin love energy.
