To begin the rabbit hole of deeper soul level twin information that you can not get anywhere else, proceed when ready..

ENTER HERE

More information on my Twin Flame Specific Services. More info on Angi's Journey.

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

TF Reading

Sample From Oct 8- "You are being asked to fall in love - with yourself. You can't fully love yourself unless you accept yourself. That means even the "bad" stuff that bothers you. You are your own worst critic. Let me ask you a weird question.. aren't you less critical of your twin than you are of yourself? Part of the amazing part of meeting your twin is seeing their flaws and still loving them.. why can't it be so easy for yourself? If you looked closer at your twin you would see so much familiarity between you two consisting of the very things that bother you about yourself. This message was meant for more than just you, but anyone who sees it.. a lot of my messages have a specific person in mind but if the shoe fits, lace it up! If you have been working on self love, this is validating your work is gaining traction."

First, I will pull one card to see if there is a change in the message from almost a month ago.. and three cards actually came out. The first one is for telling me what the last message from above of self love has shifted to.. The card is one that speaks of having spiritual protection and assistance with your self-work progress directly from the spirit of your twin to you.  You may find that your twin can work through others because being unable to work directly with you. You may be already noticing so many unusual reminders of your twin, a familiar facial feature or a distinct personality trait in a complete stranger or someone that you are having a conversation with saying actual things your twin would say or has said in the past. These things take typical twin signs to a whole new level. If this sounds completely foreign to you right now, it is an indication that it will start happening for you (this is why I like doing the readings in writing because you can refer back to it later when things change) and that it is your twin getting to you through others.

Next card is one that has a two part message. The first one is confirming what I said above as it talks about your twin relationship taking on a new energy.  It doesn't refer to what the new energy is, so I think it's very convenient that it comes following the above card, seemingly to simple validate it. It also speaks of twin growth happening as a result of whatever is going on in your life currently.  Not to be vague, but literally everything that is happening in your life, everywhere from the mundane to the seemingly bad stuff is all a part of the plan.

The next one is signifying what is the purpose of the last one and it is one of my favorite cards.  It isn't really a twin card per se, but a card that someone who is doing a lot of soul searching usually gets and it speaks of going through a huge awakening. Some people think there is only one enlightenment, but from what I understand, there are many enlightenments.  I see you are on your way to and through one yourself. Deeper part of self emerging.

Now I'm going to do my new 11 spread to see what else I can get on your twin situation.  NOTE: Before you begin the reading, please take a moment and focus and think of what your number one question is in your heart right now. This will be relevant later.


Reading:
The first thing I notice is that you got a joker in your reading.  This particular joker in the position it is in signifies a huge event taking place in the past that affected you and your twins heart and registered as a celebratory event like it was something you were waiting for for a long time and it finally happened. I am just guessing that was meeting and connecting with your twin because that is what comes to mind for me when I see these cards for you was meeting and the mental and spiritual connection with my twin. If you are wondering if they were affected by it as much as you were, they were, even if they aren't acting like it. 

Next thing I notice in your past is what is commonly called the testing/crisis stage as I see the heart evaluating the mental connection that was made. Because this is showing up, it feels like it is painting the story for me and confirming what you have gone through so far so I can determine where you are now and what is happening next. 

Funny, the next cards are the current and the middle card is what the theme of the whole reading is which is the card for "tedious" although it is reversed so it is possible it is not so bad, but more just a dull drawling on of, "When is this going to get better?" The cards with it speak of a struggle (also reversed) and there is a YES card which I am not thinking applies to these two cards but rather there is a question you currently have in your heart and the answer to that question is yes, only you know what that question is, the yes is meant for you to apply to that question. So based on the fact that you have a tedious struggle going on, I think it's safe to say you are in the throws of a separation. You don't say! (Sarcasm). Because it is reversed i feel that this period is ending. Considering I got the card above that the twin energy is shifting, I think that would be a double indicator. 

Okay, the good news is the next 4 cards are all upcoming changes and conclusion, so it is more telling for you than me. The card that signifies your twin is with a card talking about being persistent. I am getting the impression of someone who works a lot and is busy so much to distract them from connection.  This is in the near future, but that the persistence is reversed so that will be ending as well. First, the change that is happening now will start in the heart then in the mind, so it will take a bit of a delay for the current shift to register. I am thinking this will be before the next full moon that this shift will be making noticeable changes in your twins mind and you will notice. It might even be by the new moon that they are noticing a change within themselves. 

And the conclusion is you and a card that is signifying your twin coming back suddenly and when you least expect it. I say that a lot in my readings, but I think it's just how things work. If you are always staring out the window, time will feel like it is dragging. If you think you know best how it will happen, you will be pleasantly surprised that you and your twin will have somehow made the reuniting better than you can even plan for right now. Speculate all you want but it will be better than that.  I will note that you are reversed and are in the position of your head, so that would mean that your going to be wondering if things will be staying for good or just temporary. That doesn't mean that you want to stay stuck in that thought, but just knowing that is the idea of not dwelling on that is enough to shift it.

I'm going to pick one final card to see if there is any more guidance or anything else to bring attention to. Two cards came up.  The first one I had in mind for answering the question of "if this time will be the final reuniting or will there be more separation" and the card not only didn't answer it directly but basically said, stop freaking out about it and just take it day by day and enjoy it while it lasts.  It's not like that isn't the advise I would have given anyways, but for a card to come out and say it because I didn't earlier is pretty funny to me. The second card was one that was asking you to put your good vibes out there and either pray or manifest or whatever you do that is your way of putting out there what you want and then let it go and don't dwell on it.  The two cards actually go hand in hand to say that message because alone they are "ask for what you want" and "sit back and relax" so together that is the formula to manifestation 101. You can apply this now and later as well.  Going along to what I said earlier about thinking of what is your perfect way twin could come around to you and it will be better than that, think about what is the most ideal scenario, really focus intently and put all your energy into really feeling it, then when you feel you have done it to max capacity, then let it go and go do something else like real life tasks or whatever distracts you to help pass the time.  The best time to do this is everyday at 11:11 or any other numbers that are significant to your twin journey such as your twins birth month and day if March 24th then at 3:24.. I hope that made sense. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!